Alma Montessori Childcare aims to promote a caring environment in which children can flourish, physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. We hope that this handbook will be a useful guide to help you settle your child into our setting and act as reference document for the future.
Our policies undergo regular review and are subject to change. Please check them at regular intervals for any updates.
If there is a policy you feel has not been addressed in this section and you would like to know more, please get in touch.
We look forward to building a strong and positive relationship with you and your family!
Complaints & Compliments procedure and policy
Health and Safety:
- Arrivals and departures policy
- Medication and illness policy
- Health and safety policy
- Accidents and first aid policy
- No smoking policy
- Alcohol and Substance misuse
- Mobile phone policy
- Equipment & resource policy
- Outdoor play policy
- Medicine form
- Visits & outings policy
- Allergies & allergic reactions
- Critical incident policy
- Sickness policy
- One off extra outings, daytrips permission form
- Parents as partners policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Safeguarding policy & procedure
- Safe sleep policy
- Settling in policy
- Supervision of children policy
- Lost child procedure
- Late collection & non collection policy
- Nappy change policy
- Inclusion & equality policy