What you need:
- 2 parts of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 part of corn flour (a.k.a. corn starch)
- 1 and a quarter part of water
- sauce pan, wooden spoon or spatula, cling film or plastic bag
Step by step
- Measure the ingredients
2. Mix them all together in a sauce pan. Start bringing it to boil over low heat, mixing continuously. It will become stiff and hard to mix. Once it reaches the texture of playdough (should be soft but not runny) turn off the heat. Immediately transfer into a heatproof bowl and cover with cling film or into a plastic bag and seal it.
3. I have found it easier to use a zip lock bag. I had it ready open then rolled the dough into a ball in the sauce pan with the spatula to make it easy to transfer into the bag. once cooled down, ready to use!